Lien Clearance Specialist – Simi Valley, CA
WFG Lender Services is looking for an experienced Lien Clearance Specialist to join our Simi Valley, CA team. A lien clearance specialist’s primary function is to review completed title commitments and take those actions necessary to remove any title exceptions or requirements, verify vesting and obtain mortgage loan payoffs. A successful lien clearance specialist is able to manage a pipeline of title orders and take those actions necessary to clear the title to close within strict time deadlines.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review completed title commitments to identify any exceptions and requirements that need to be addressed.
- Communicate title exceptions and clearance status to loan closers.
- Order lien payoff statements.
- Obtain subordination statements, deeds, estoppel statements, UCC 3 statements and other documentation necessary to remove items from title.
Skill and Educational Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2 years experience. Candidates with STAT experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel is required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Williston Financial Group. WFG provides an outstanding total compensation package including to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
WFG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters and staffing agencies please do not call.